cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Stuck loading

I am having trouble getting started using NOW TV. I have my NOW TV box connected and I am on the page which displays the free month code but when I put that code in to my NOW TV account it doesn't recognise it and I therefore can't get past the code page on my TV

2 REPLIES 2
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I am assuming you are using a NowTV 4K Smart box with the one month Cinema, one month Entertainment, one month Kids and one day sports pass ?

Also i am assuming you have either an existing NowTV account or created a new account if you are a new customer and added you bank card details ?

If so have you progressed further than adding the six digit code shown on your television screen by entering the box activation code (if based in the UK) on this webpage linked below ?

https://www.nowtv.com/gb/tv

Once you have entered the box activation code on screen your box should then be able to use.

If you haven't got any active passes currently or passes left than 30 days remaining then the Cinema, Entertainment & the Kids vouchers electronically preloaded on the box should automatically start straight away once you have setup and activated the box.

If not, go to My Account > Passes & Vouchers on here to see if there is a message towards the top of the screen page saying Vouchers Waiting for You with a link for any saved vouchers on your account which should include the one day sports pass voucher. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hello Schnapps, Thanks for that, the link did the trick and I could setup my passes and so I am now able to use my Now TV box. Cheers junglebunny630