cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Stuck in loop/won't accept password

So this has been like it for 48 hrs.ive reset the box and it won't accept my password even though it works absolutely fine on my iPad.

Any clues what to do next?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User unfortunately the boxes are playing silly sods at the moment. Don't reset the box or your password. You may find that the old tech fall back of unplug plug back in works.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User unfortunately the boxes are playing silly sods at the moment. Don't reset the box or your password. You may find that the old tech fall back of unplug plug back in works.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ok ta

will try later and get back to you.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now working so thanks 

can now log into box with same password it was refusing so that's quite odd but there you go...

it's updated my apps and all working.

Legend 5
Legend 5

Great glad it is working again.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Still nothing 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Still nothing for what?
What have you tried? 

You done a full factory reset to the box?

https://help.nowtv.com/article/hard-factory-reset-now-box-stick

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks changed password still nothing computer brain-dead 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Have you done a factory reset to the box? As I have demostrated in the earlier post.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help