cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Streaming isn't supported in this region OVP_00012

I have been unable to stream anything on my Now TV box for about a week and keep getting this error when I try. I'm in the UK and have used my box for about 2 years with no issue. I have reset my box numerous times and also my WiFi but nothing changes. I even tried buying a new box but got the same error. My Now TV box will work if I connect to my mobile data but I don't plan on doing that. My Vodafone WiFi is fine and I have no problems using it for anything else.

Online chat have been next to useless and I've been waiting for a promised email as a solution for a number of days but haven't received anything. Any new suggestions would be appreciated?! 

12 REPLIES 12
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same issue when using the Now TV app on my TV, xbox and the white Now TV box. However I don't have any issues using the app on my phone and stream using the Wifi connection. Is there any way to screencast Now TV?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've got this problem too, reset box, reset router. Still doesn't work telling me Streaming isn't supported in this region. I'm in England UK my IP address is showing as being in England. Kids not happy as they can't watch their kids tv all due to an problem with NOW TV

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Make a note of your current IP address.

The mighty @schnapps suggests that in a case like this, you should switch your router off for 30 minutes, which may cause your ISP to reallocate your IP address.

This seems to work with NowTV Broadband, and may well work with other providers as well.

Then, when you turn it on again, you will perhaps find you have got a new one.

If it now differs from what it was before, try NowTV again.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.