cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Still being charged despite cancelling account

I cancelled my subscription in July 2017 but am still being charged the monthly fee.

Online chat is useless, they just tell me I don't have a live account and won't discuss refunding me the money.

Won't give me a phone number, just keeps repeating, cancel via my bank. All well and good, but NOWTV owe me £40!

4 REPLIES 4
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Karl-F can you look at this.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User

Hey Frogger

Hopefully a member of the @Anonymous User will contact you and help to resolve this problem but if not you can use the Small Claims Court system to reclaim your funds, just insure you have your proof set out in a coherent way.

UK Bob

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for the advice fella, will start getting all the proof together. Cheers!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Exactly the same situation with me! I've been emailing them for over a month and getting no where. They owe me £76 from monthly subscriptions that have been coming out of my account since November. Have you got anywhere or a refund? 

I tried to cancel through the bank but they said even when I do want to buy a pass the payment will be rejected. I'm stuck between  a rock and a hard place. I've complained - even tried ringing Sky and now tv broadband but I'm getting nowhere. I'm so dissapointed with now tv and angry that £76 of my money has been essentially stolen out of my account.