Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sorry, Now TV is currently unavailable

Is it just me getting this message!!

137 REPLIES 137
Anonymous User
Not applicable

i can't get my NOWTV on, because it says Sorry Unavailable Please try later, & when I've tried later, it still won't come on & I've bought a Sky Sports Pass for 24 hours! What is the Problem! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Mine says same I ain't paying for it if I can't use it ridiculous

Loubee2020
Advocate

Mines the same and keeps happening, online chat useless, I’m hoping someone can help us both 🤞

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Service just failed for me during liverpool match. How do we get a refund on a day pass?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I don't know the answer to that. But I am going to keep going till I get it resolved. 

I have just had to watch game on my phone.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am now getting email response from Nowtv. Hopefully they can resolve it.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes very frustrating trying to get through to anyone on chat.

I've tried emailing [email removed]

Does anyone have any better contacts? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Received e-mail from NowTV to indicate problem solved on 21st Sept. I went on today and it’s the same. When I select NowTV the screen indicated ‘Sorry, Now TV is currently unavailable’. I have to use the ‘Back’ button on the left that brings up all other Apps (I.e. BBC, ITV, You Tube, etc.) then I hit the ‘Home’ button and NowTV appears. So NowTV haven’t sorted it! 
Currently using the NowTV dongle. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

To everyone who has replied to this thread I would like to say a big thank you for all your help.

With no help from Nowtv I have solved the problem.

This is what I did.

Reset the now TV stick.

Go through the set up procedure until you reach the bit where it says enter the code on your device.

I was going to www.nowtv.com/tv.

When it came up on Google I clicked on the link to get to the web page to put in the code.

The code was never accepted.

Then I tried putting www.NOWTV.com/TV in my browser.

The web page opened on the page to enter the code. I out the code in and hey presto it is now all working.

I think the key is putting the www.NOWTV.com/tv in the browser exactly as I have written it.

Let me know if it works for you. 😁

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Might be the information and work around coincided with this

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/NOW-TV-Smart-Box/️-RESOLVED-quot-Sorry-NOW-TV-is-currently-unavailable-quot-on/m-p/541834 

Where a clean factory reset and using the activation code on your television would download the latest firmware and software bug patches on your NowTV device.

Anyway glad it's all working for you, let's keep our fingers crossed it's stays that way 👍.