cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
HeidiD
Observer

Re: Sorry, Now TV is currently unavailable

I pressed sky store button on the controller as suggested and then went back to home button which then loaded up ! so that worked thankyouπŸ˜…

HeidiD
Observer

press the sky store button ,it loads up and then press home button afterwards this seems to work 

0 Thanks
BB70

Any ideas how to resolve this issue ?

0 Thanks
Wardy8
Observer

My remote control isn't working and also its saying currently unavailable 

0 Thanks
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Wardy8 

What playback device are you using ?

Have you tried fresh batteries in the remote and then press the back button on the remote and then jump back into the NowTV stream you want to watch.

If that doesn't work, then see if unplugging the power to your device for a minute helps.

0 Thanks
Wardy8
Observer

@schnapps thank you.

Batteries are new... Its a now tv stick. Iv switched it off and back on... I've now unplugged it to see if that helps.. Its so frustrating as I can get it on my phone 😒

0 Thanks
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Wardy8 

I am guessing you tried the Sky Store button trick previously mentioned on here ?

Also from memory this recent error fault effected BT Broadband users who had to enable file sharing on their Router.

I believe this recent error message can be caused if you are also using a third party software such has Ad blockers like Pi - Hole on your Router.

0 Thanks
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Wardy8 

If the remote is not responding to the stick, then maybe try the things in this trouble shooting guide below.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/remote-control-troubleshooting 

Also does the NowTV Stick respond when using the Roku Remote App on your smartphone ?

0 Thanks
Wardy8
Observer

@schnapps all good and working again now. Thank you for your help x

na19
Advocate

If you are trying to use general apps like netflix, YouTube itv you can download the roku app from the Google pay store on your phone and use apps without the remote πŸ‘

0 Thanks