Sorry, Now TV is currently unavailable

Is it just me getting this message!!

137 REPLIES 137
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Try deleting and reinstalling the app.

If that fails, set the TV back to factory settings. This often squashes bugs and for whatever reason allows the app to work again.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

i have been getting this error for weeks the work round not working today by pressing sky store i have now tv stick

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

As a suggestion set the Now TV stick back to factory settings.

This often squashes bugs on the device.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

thanks i will give this a go

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I keep getting this error message. I've switched off, rebooted several times, but it won't move off this page. 

Currently using a NOW TV Stick.  Can anyone help/advise? Help function doesn't have this as a specific query.

Thanks

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Have you tried setting the stick back to factory settings?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

My remote control isn't working and also its saying currently unavailable 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

What playback device are you using ?

Have you tried fresh batteries in the remote and then press the back button on the remote and then jump back into the NowTV stream you want to watch.

If that doesn't work, then see if unplugging the power to your device for a minute helps.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@schnapps thank you.

Batteries are new... Its a now tv stick. Iv switched it off and back on... I've now unplugged it to see if that helps.. Its so frustrating as I can get it on my phone 😢

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I am guessing you tried the Sky Store button trick previously mentioned on here ?

Also from memory this recent error fault effected BT Broadband users who had to enable file sharing on their Router.

I believe this recent error message can be caused if you are also using a third party software such has Ad blockers like Pi - Hole on your Router.