Sorry, Now TV is currently unavailable

Is it just me getting this message!!

137 REPLIES 137
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Which sports pass did you purchase ?

What playback device are you trying with your Sports Pass ?

If it's a full blown day or month pass (not mobile pass) and you are attempting to watch on a NowTV branded or Roku device, then see if starting watching your pass on a tablet, smartphone, PC works then jump back to your NowTV or Roku device to see if it then triggers the pass.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now tv stick

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Nowtv stick

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Can't help much, but have you tried the workarounds posted on this thread by NowTV forum members ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi schnapps, 

The Nowtv stick is working now.  I pressed the 'Reset' button on the side of the stick and went through the whole set up process.  I hadn't used it for quite a time and suspect this may have been the reason.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Mine hAs been like this for 2 days

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now tv box

ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Lynda

You can't fix this or do anything other than turn your box off and wait it out, this is something purely within Now TV's domain to fix.

Last night, just before midnight, both my Smart TV and Roku 3 box fell victim to this "Now TV is currently unavailable" scourge that's bouncing around the network.

So, like you, afflicted customers will have to wait until this problem is fixed by Now TV's tech people.

UK Bob

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Out of curiosity is BT your internet provider ?

If so, have a read of the last couple of pages in this linked thread below on how to possibly fix it.

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/NOW-TV-Stick/️-RESOLVED-quot-Sorry-NOW-TV-is-currently-unavailable-quot-on/m-p/546928#M6487 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Was watching Now TV app on my samsung smart tv, then lunchtime kept freezing.  Now it state press back to try later, but wont let me go anywhere, nothing wrong with my internet connection, this is the 3rd this week since having now tv, not impressed.....