Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sorry, Now TV is currently unavailable

Is it just me getting this message!!

137 REPLIES 137
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I had this just now. Thank you to the person who said to press the back button then home button on the remote - it worked! 

I have a Now TV stick.

Thanks! 

🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Back and home buttons are the only thing that worked for me! Took weeks to learn this! Total nightmare

Anonymous User
Not applicable

press the sky store button ,it loads up and then press home button afterwards this seems to work 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Me too! Everyday for the past few days

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Discounted price with discounted service lol
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm using a NowTV stick attached to a Samsung TV.

I had previously tried the trick to connect to Sky Store. This worked to solve the problem for a couple of days but failed this morning.

This morning I had to turn off the power to the stick while leaving the TV on. This seems to have done the trick this morning.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I had this problem and pressed the sky store button on the remote which loaded ok on the tv. Then I just went back to my home page and it now works fine. Give it a go.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've been getting this error message for a month now.

Factory resets don't help.

Turning off PiHole doesn't help.

NOWTV's Twitter doesn't help.

Getting a new NOWTV Stick doesn't help.

Trying the back and star buttons to clear it doesn't help.

This seems to be a really bad show on NOWTVs part!

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Guess will beed to close account
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I finally got a reply from their twitter support that said:

"Hi, we're currently experiencing an issue with the latest firmware update on the stick. When the blue screen appears you should be able to bypass it by pressing the home or back button a few times. Our team are working on a fix and we do apologise for any inconvenience caused"

So hopefully they will push out a new firmware and fix it so I can watch the F1 again before the season finishes!