cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Something went wrong message on tv

Watching Gemini man and every 10 mins getting an oops something went wrong message on the tv

Iv rest the router and still happening. 

Website is no help all ican find is if you are watching on windows or xbox  

6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous User
Not applicable

i am having the same issue. i have updated settings and rebooted, its on the TV with the black TV box. its been happening for 2 days now. i cant get hold of a human and nothing on the website is helping. twitter isnt helping either. its really frustrating i cant watched a whole programme. had nothing but problems. dont know what to do, might just cancel my subscriptions. their customer service is awful

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Looks like it's not just you Slhay86. There are hundreds of us out there with the same problem and it has been ignored by Now tv for days now. Mine was going off every 5 mins so I just stopped watching in the end and went to netflix.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Why am I getting this pointless message. I have done a factory reset on the Now TV box turned off & reset my router. What the foof is wrong with Now TV support. Don't they care? Think perhaps I might give up the service. Is a Now TV stick any better? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes now TV stick the same 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Looks like NowTV have acknowledged an issue across various devices reading this screen shot below taken from their website.

Screenshot_2020-10-22-19-36-42.png

Anonymous User
Not applicable

What do you call Now tv who don,t get back to you. A Now tv stick. 

There is an old boomerang joke in there somewhere.