cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky sports picture quality unwatchable

I have been an enthusiastic customer of now t.v. promoting to friends and workmates for 2 years but all of a sudden sky sports is unwatchable the picture is always fuzzy very annoying I'm really dissapointed as I WAS a great now tv supporter but I am definitely going to look elsewhere for my entertainment packages,  and yes I have tried all the quick fixes with no joy 

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous User
Not applicable

We are having the same problems. It is every channel on nowtv. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes, I'm having the same issue on picture quality on Sky Sports. A response please from Now TV?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am also having the same issue for last couple of months. picture is blurred when watching now tv streaming. It works fine with other apps like bbc one etc. Is there any help from now tv on this ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same problem for me with live football via a NOW TV box - the only reason I buy passes. The picture tends to be fine until the action starts then the quality goes completely, its so blurred its unwatchable. All you are left with is the commentary, who would pay good money for that?!

Like you I have been a great fan of NOW TV up till recently and I have tried hard to resolve the problem using the NOW TV chatline. I've done resets and manually adjusted the streaming speed all of which is time consuming and failed to resolve the issue. The guys tried to tell me its my MBPS being too slow. I've tested the speed and its way in excess of what NOW say is required. Plus its always worked before and is consistently the same. I'm afraid its a head in the sand approach, it seems pretty clear to me something isnt working properly with the service itself but there is a relctance to admit it.  No more NOW TV for me until they sort it out which is sad, it used to be a good reliable service.

I would add it seems to work ok on my ipad which is better than nothing but I want to watch games on a big screen. If you try and feed the ipad into a TV it is detected and declined. I cant justify a full SKY subscription so come on NOW TV, sort it out!