cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Screen mirror

Can I or can I not screen mirror my phone screen to my now tv box?

I was lead to believe it would turn my old tv into a smart tv so I could screen mirror my bt sport app etc to the spare tv like my samsung smart tv can. My parents Roku stick allows this, and i was lead to believe these are basically roku sticks inside another box. Already have a sky box downstairs so if this is just another way to get sky i'll have wasted my money.
19 REPLIES 19
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes you can, just install the play to app on your box and the play to app from app store on your phone. Simples!

Alk2
Scholar

How do you install the "Playto" app on the NowTV box?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Loud silence was the response

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User

Do you have an actual problem that you want help with?

If so, can you please state it?

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
I've decided that the NOW dongle was a wrong buy. Am replacing with
something else so no longer have a problem. Thanks for the interest
Alk2
Scholar

In answer to my original question - it is now possible to install the "Playto" app on the Nowtv box as it now appears in the Nowtv app store under "Most Popular".

Unfortunately, the "Playto" app is only available for Android.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Your Play to solution doesn't work.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm trying to use the app playto I have the app on both the nowtv box and my phone. It keeps asking me to name the device to be able to add it.

Any help here please?? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yeah I've done that. What does name the devise mean? 

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

You think of a name you want to call it - ‘BBD’s NowTV Stick’ perhaps - and type that in?

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.