cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
UncleZen
Scholar 2

Screen gets dark botches

Anyone seen this?

Im watching the F1 GP from Spa (1st Sep), and gradually the screen gets darker and blotchy.

If I hit back on the remote, the feed stops, then I re-select the channel the picture is perfect and after about 20 mins, its starts to gradually do the same thing. This happened 3 times and never did it again. Ive never had this happen before.

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@UncleZen we have this problem to. Im watching the football and i get a black blotch in the top left of the screen. Is that what you had? Do you know if anyone has fixed this yet?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Try this.

Go to Apps Store, then select the NowTV App, then click on Go to App, then once on the old UI go to the Sports and watch from there.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@schnapps That appears to work. Thank you! 👍🏻 Is there an update or something to sort this out do you know

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

The first post generated in this thread is a totally different picture problem issue.

The dark square shadow in the top left hand corner has only materialised since this afternoon.

I don't work for NowTV so i haven't a clue when the dark shadow will be fixed by NowTV if you accessing Sports through the new look home screen page.