cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

SUBTITLES

when oh when will you provide subtitles, I know for a fact it's not a bandwidth issue and I asked this when now tv started. Is it purely laziness and costcutting that is stopping this vital service for hard of hearing people OR wilful discrimination???????

4 REPLIES 4
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User at the minute there are no plans but see here.

http://community.nowtv.com/t5/Ideas-for-NOW-TV/Subtitles/idi-p/717

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Well ummm......thank you for replying, but have you seen how many pages on that "idea" thread there is and how many pages long it is? I think after 4 years or so then surely there is no other reason except pure, wilful negligence. There is NO excuse for not having subtitles

matt

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I will be highlighting this negligence to the online community in forums like imgur FB Twitter etc the lack of response from now tv is deafening in its silence!!

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here at NOW TV. 

We are looking at adding this feature, and we do apologise for any inconvenience this has caused and for the delay. 

Please have a look at this link here for Features Available on NOW TV. 

Again, this is something that we are working on and we do apologise for any inconvenience this has caused. 

Thanks, 

Karl