cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Resetting box

I had to reset my box as I had a blank screen on my tv when on. After entering my WiFi details on the tv it now tells me to enter a code on my mobile to nowtv.com/tv I have tried and there is no where I can see to add this code can anyone help please

6 REPLIES 6
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Follow the sound advice given by @Mark_Weinreb on this linked thread here.

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/NOW-TV-Stick/Captcha-code/m-p/477019

Obviously ignore my post on the linked thread above which was totally off track and just read Mark's posts which will hopefully get you sorted.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, I’m having the same problem! In fact I only need to sign into my account after re setting, but won’t let me! I gave yo put this code in somewhere & thetex not even a Nowtv. Com/tv add! Did you get a solution? I only want yo watch season 8/9 of walking dead...is it worth it!! 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Are you seeing on your TV screen with something that says with your mobile smartphone / tablet or PC go to nowtv.com/tv and enter a six digit code that you see on your TV ?

If so, with your mobile device or PC internet browser type in exactly into the url https address bar of your browser nowtv.com/tv

Make sure you type in the url address bar and not your browser search engine and whilst typing nowtv.com/tv that your browser doesn't auto correct to a different web address.

Once on the correct web page you may be asked to enter your nowtv account details and then you should be asked to type the code you see on your TV into the activation box on the web page.

Then the TV screen should auto refresh and a button on the TV will appear to continue watching and then you should be good to go to start using your nowtv box or stick.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thankyou so much for your fast response! I tried on a laptop & all of the above worked! Thankyou. I now have to test out if ‘walking dead’ sound has improved as this is why I’ve signed up! For season 8 & 9! Fingers crossed! Regards, Claire.
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

I know a lot of people have been complaining about the audio of TWD season 8 Smiley Mad

Hopefully the NowTV Tech Team have fixed the audio problems by now (haven't check myself to be honest) where i know season 9 episodes 1 & 2 for me which i have already watched on catch up this week played fine.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, 

thankyou for replying, 

watched tonight & only one glitch so huge improvement, good to know it’s not just me incountering probs!  Cheers, claire.