cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Remote works for a bit then stops

Hi I cannot find any posts relating to my problem but have to admit there are alot of posts so it could be in there somewhere.

I have the black box and remote not the stick 

Anyway I have had my Now TV a while with no problems .

Recently when the unit comes on everything is fine and the remote is all good ...Then after about 30 mins the remote stops working ...The remote is fine I have replaced batteries done the Camera infa red test .

The only way to solve it is to disconnect the box and restart and then we go through the whole process again...Have downloaded the Roku remote to my phone and that works fine but the remote is the same ..Any ideas as like I said it seems to work fine at the beginning then just stop.

It does seem to work if I am standing right in front of the box with the remote basically touching the box ....

Very strange!!! 

2 REPLIES 2
RoyB
Legend

Reset the remote via the little black button you can see when the battery cover Is removed.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

My remote doesn't have a rest button it's one of the original remotes with the small black box...