cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Refund.

Hi, I tried the 14 day free trial, and I have been charged for 2 seperate transactions! I thought free trial meant that you tried it for 14 days, and if you liked it you would start a new account and pay monthly. I didn't know it would come straight out of the account and continue. Please issue a refund immediately, and I am cancelling my account now!
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi there,

The best thing to do would be to jump onto live chat so the advisors can access your account and find out why you were charged. Details of how to do this can be found at http://help.nowtv.com/article/How-to-contact-us

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

As this is an account related query I will need to drop you an email regarding this.

Keep your eye out for it soon.

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have been charged in my 2 month free period how do I get a refund

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

I have been charged in my 2 month free period how do I get a refund

Hi and welcome to the forum,

I thought the 'free period' was two weeks (not months)... 

You might however be able to get your subcription payment(s) returned but obviously the NOW TV people will check to see when you last viewed any content on the service(s) you subscribed to.

Anyway, I suggest you access the forums 'live chat' facility (preferably by using a Windows or Mac computer, not a mobile device) between 08:00-24:00Hrs and explain your requirements to them. Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: Manage my account link.
  • Scroll down to the 'Contact Us' button (on the bottom left of the web page) and click on it.
  • A new web page should open up with the 'Live Chat' button at the top right of the page.
  • Click on the 'Live Chat' button and a new window should open up, with a range of drop-down options and a 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers