cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Redeem sky store voucher

Hi

I got a sky store voucher £5.49 “rent a movie on us” when I bought my now tv box, I have tried to redeem it but it says code is invalid but the date on the voucher says it is valid til 30/06/2018. I tried to contact sky store but they said it was a now tv problem. Can anyone help
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks very much this has all worked now

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Soulcal24
Scholar 3

@Anonymous User
Hi. Log on to Sky Store website with your details if have Sky Store account if not sign up for one and redeem voucher on there site if that helps.
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Did you try redeeming the Sky Store Voucher via the Sky Store App on the nowtv box or via the Sky Store website with your internet browser ?

If you used the Sky Store website, then perhaps try a different internet browser when trying to apply the voucher code to your Sky Store Account.

Should you get no luck, then i would try the Sky Store telephone helpline again, where you may get a different reply from another Sky Store Help Advisor.

I would say that because the £5.49 voucher is on a Sky Store scratch card, then Sky Store need to sort this out for you not NowTV even though the companies are part of the Sky Group.

You could try NowTV live chat, but i would imagine they will refer you back to Sky Store.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks very much this has all worked now