cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Re: I can't login to my now account on LG tv but I can on the computer.

Hi I have a Phillips TV no cannot log in but can on my IPad??  Error is OVP_0026?

11 REPLIES 11
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

So just to double check, you mentioned you can sign in on your iPad, I'm presuming you have one of the NOW TV passes or free trials, are you able to watch content on the NOW TV app on your ipad?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

We have exactly the same problem (new smart now tv box) can log into account on the lap top but not on the LG tv. Did you ever manage to resolve this? thanks

@Andy wrote:

@Anonymous User 

So just to double check, you mentioned you can sign in on your iPad, I'm presuming you have one of the NOW TV passes or free trials, are you able to watch content on the NOW TV app on your ipad?

@Andy wrote:

@Anonymous User 

@Andy wrote:

@Anonymous User