cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Legend 5
Legend 5

Quicker navigation between packages

I personally think it would be helpful if you could navigate quicker between passes. Currently if you have multiple passes, you can't just jump from watching live in one to another. In fact if you are watching anything in any of the passes you have to navigated back to front of Now TV to use another. It would be great if could jump quicker.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @4268,

Thanks for your post and your feedback.

As we offer the passes separately and not all customers will have both we do tend to separate them out, however jumping from one to the other quicker rather than click back several times is a good suggestion. I'll certainly pass this feedback on.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @4268,

Thanks for your post and your feedback.

As we offer the passes separately and not all customers will have both we do tend to separate them out, however jumping from one to the other quicker rather than click back several times is a good suggestion. I'll certainly pass this feedback on.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've often thought about this myself and i would love to see that idea implimented. Instead of having a seperate page for each pass's live channels, it would be much more convieniant to just have a live channel category where all the channels are listed in one place. Would also be great for when you are in a channel if the mini guide did the same thing. As it stands if your watching an entertainemnt channel you can use the mini guide to see what's on the other entertainement channels and switch back and forth as you wish but to see whats currently on channels form other packages you've to come out of what you are watching and navaigate through a menu system.