cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Prime Video - Internet connectivity problem

I've tried deleting and reinstalling App as well as disconnecting... just keep getting a message saying Internet connectivity problem. Working fine on phone. All other apps ok?

5 REPLIES 5
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

This has been reported by other users but across other apps. What resolved it for them is by setting the device back to factory settings.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/hard-factory-reset-now-box-stick

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have had the same problem since last night, but just gone to systems and clicked checked for updates and prime undated and is now working. Must have been something wrong with the app so I would recommend updating and should be working again

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’m having the same issue and have reset the box twice. Anyone found a solution?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Did resetting to factory settings work? 

I'm also having this issue.

I have a nowtv roku free view box

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Over on NOW Twitter a couple of people have reported this and NOW Twitter have passed the details over to their NOW Dev Team to investigate and work with Amazon.

I don't know if this is a coincidence, but my NOW box got a software update a couple of hours ago (might be worth going into the box Settings by pressing the back button on the NOW Home Screen and under Settings, try a System Update).

Haven't had time to check if Amazon Prime is working or not on my NOW branded devices.