cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Raizurhk
Advocate

Re: Pre Show/Movie Adverts... Annoying!

Nice to see a reply from a nowtv stooge in December and yet still nothing has changed.

if you gonna force ppl to watch ads then reduce your damn monthly price. £10 a month should guarantee no ads at all.

Mument
Advocate

Especially when the adverts are for other programmes on Nowtv! This sort of nonsense makes me more inclined to choose Netflix.

Highlighted
JM00
Advocate

I just cancelled my subscription.

Unable to skip adverts and it is totally unacceptable on a service I pay for. Vote with your feet, there are plenty of other streaming services out there. I'll be giving my money to one that doesn't pull this nonsense.

Kelvecion
Advocate

Cancelled my subscription. I’m not the only one. Daftest policy I’ve encountered. NOWtv...are you trying to fail? I now recommend to friends Amazon and Netflix. I advise to steer clear of NOW. 

Idiots.

Matthew1234567
Scholar 2

Raizurhk You pay £10 per month?...I've been with NOW TV for over a year and have never paid anywhere near that amount per month (average for movies PM £2.50-£3.30) ..No one is forcing you to watch, just be thankful there aren't adverts during the duration of films!

0 Thanks

people shouldn't be needed to ask for a skip button, I understand for catch up channels like Iplayer and such, but for the PAID subscriptions which people have bought to watch these movies also having ads... NOT ACCEPTABLE. Its an absolute disgrace... but this is SKY afterall... Money MONEY MONEY is the name of their game. Its now Augest of 2018 and still nothing has changed. Will be definitly cancelling with NowTV and will be finding a service which cares about its customers enjoyment rather than profit margin. 

Oh thats what we need to be, thankful that they don't play them during the movie... what sort of level of thinking is that hahaha for movies and box sets we are paying £27 a month... and still are being forced to watch adverts, WHICH BY THE WAY, was the main attraction to these sort of services, was that there are no ads. its just funny to hear someone try and make it sound not as bad because they don't play them during the movie... like thats an acomplishment, or something we NEED to be grateful for even though people are PAYING for this service. But SKY JUST WANT MORE MONEY. Owned by one of the big 6, theres no way they will put aside that motive or agenda to brainwash the population with advertisment... ###### heads. 

0 Thanks
Bubblecake
Advocate

I never had this problem with seeing NOW trailers/adverts until this week when we bought a new TV.  I thought perhaps it was a new thing, but apparently not.  The new TV is a Samsung, the previous one was an LG.  I wonder if they only show on certain TV's?

0 Thanks
Andy321_
Advocate

Already considering cancelling, great shows and the user interface finally I like but I pay for a service and I'm forced to watch add's? 

This ain't a free version, we pay for it, YouTube yes it's a free service and a 5 second add I can live with, on here no way.

Matthangzhou
Advocate

They’ll only act with pressure. Mainly from people voting with their wallets or a lot of noise on these forums. 

I currently have the movie, sport and entertainment passes and to have to watch adverts before something is a joke. 

0 Thanks