cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Pre-Show Adverts - Extreme Noise

Can something be done about the volume on the pre-show adverts as it is almost twice the volume of some of the shows they precede.

This is getting very anoying having to mute everything until the same repeatitive junk is shown at the start of every program.

This only appears to happen on NowTV branded tech.

We need an option to be able to skip these adverts if they have already been viewed.

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Not only did I hate to sign IN AGAIN HOW IRRITATING IS THAT

ALL I WANTED TO SAY WAS - before the adverts - NOWTV felt like a first class experience

now its economy - I am watching the Vikings on amazon

Brilliant -

The only way they will ever listen is if we vote with our feet - are we going to leave? Not yet - they will start putting Adds in the middle of shows and when they do we MUST LEAVE

I am a capable human - I am watching adverts and loosing my train of thought and I really dont like it.

I DONT PAY to watch adverts.

This used to be the best...the best

AND STOP MAKING ME SIGN IN EVERY HALF HOUR - no other online channel makes us do this so stop doing it.

We give you Money we work HARD FOR. STOP TRYING TO RIP US OFF

I USED TO RECOMEND NOWTV...now I am ashamed to and I dont.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Not a fan of the ads myself. Out of principle I always press the back button on the remote to back out of the ads and try playing again, although sometimes it takes a couple of goes although unless everyone else does the same I doubt NOW TV will remove them.

Agree with the loudness, it's NOW TV's style of branding but it's jolting when watching serious content or late at night. About all I can is tag @Tony-D from the NOW TV Team and ask him to pass the feedback on.

Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Andy wrote:

@Anonymous User

Not a fan of the ads myself. Out of principle I always press the back button on the remote to back out of the ads and try playing again, although sometimes it takes a couple of goes although unless everyone else does the same I doubt NOW TV will remove them.

Agree with the loudness, it's NOW TV's style of branding but it's jolting when watching serious content or late at night. About all I can is tag @Tony-D from the NOW TV Team and ask him to pass the feedback on.

I'll pass this on, as i too sometimes watch TV in bed with the sleep timer on and when an ad pops up it wkaes me up from my slumber. One of my pet peeves actually.