cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

Pop-up prompts on The Middle

The timings of the pop-up prompts on episodes of The Middle on the black Now TV box are as follows:

S6ep21: perfect - right at the end

S6ep22: perfect - right at the end

S6ep23: ok - during the end credits scene, but only 30 secs from the end

S6ep24: too early - appears before the end credits

S7ep1: too early - appears before the end credits

Since The Middle has end credit scenes, it would be preferable if the pop-up prompt only appeared right at the end (when the production company logos start).  Thank you.

If this has solved your issue please mark this as an accepted solution.

Those little green stars by my name mean that I'm a Community Contributor - not Now TV staff. I just try to help out if I can.

3 REPLIES 3
Legend 5
Legend 5

Trouble with right at end is for people like me who stop program once get to credits, we would miss that coming up.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

@4268 wrote:
Trouble with right at end is for people like me who stop program once get to credits, we would miss that coming up.

@4268  As I said, there's a scene during the end credits - so no one should stop watching before the credits end.

Those little green stars by my name mean that I'm a Community Contributor - not Now TV staff. I just try to help out if I can.

DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

The prompts on these eps seem to either have been fixed or removed.  Thank you.