cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Passes not working

I currently had now tv app on an xbox but I no longer have it. So I plugged my black now tv box in. When I have gone to log in its saying I have no passes and to click for a free trial. I am currently paying for movies, entertainment and hayu which payments comes out every month. I'm not sure what else to do as cant get it to work. 

2 REPLIES 2
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Have you tried going into My Apps section of your box, then click on the NowTV App, then go to My Account on the App, then sign out of the box.

Then unplug the power to the box for say a minute, then try logging back into the App with the account details that you have the Cinema & Entertainment pass on  to see if it kicks starts your passes into life.

If that doesn't work maybe try a software update under Settings > Systems Settings on the box.

Should it still doesn't recognise your correct login account details, go into the box settings again and under Advanced System Settings there should be an option to Factory reset the box.

If you factory reset the box you will have to enter all your existing account details again from scratch.

Make sure you have the NowTV supplied remote controller with the box if you are going to Factory reset the box, where the Roku Remote App on a smartphone doesn't work or responded when carrying out a factory reset.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

When you mentioned that you don't have the Xbox anymore, i am assuming you removed your account details from the Xbox before you got rid of it ?