cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Pass provided with box

I recently purchased a now TVs bow with a weeks pass provided. I have been charged for the weeks pass. Is this the norm? 

13 REPLIES 13
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

Can you confirm which NOW TV service was your pass for? I suspect it's 'Sports' but it would be good to know!

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi there

yes that's right it's a sports pass

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi again @Anonymous User,

Are you 100% sure that you actually applied the voucher pass code that was supplied within your NOW TV box?

The voucher code pass usually comes in the form of a small card with a silver 'scratch-off' strip on its rear side 😉

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes. I inserted the code, sky sports has been working.

i received a email saying they had debited my account £10.99. Check my bank account today and they had. 

Have you you heard of this before? 

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

On what date did you submit your 'Sky Sports Week Pass' and what date were you billed @Anonymous User?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi again 

02-June-2017

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi again

now I can't watch anything on my now tv. It gives me error code 103. Can you tell me what this is please or how to resolve it? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Are you going to give me a refund? Or will I have to take things forward with the dispute team at my bank and block nowtv from taking more money they have no right to. Unfortunately these actions from nowtv are well documented online.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:
Are you going to give me a refund? Or will I have to take things forward with the dispute team at my bank and block nowtv from taking more money they have no right to. Unfortunately these actions from nowtv are well documented online.

@Anonymous User

Hi There, to resolve these issues we would suggest to visit us on our live chat which can be found through the help centre