cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KIZZYBOO3

PROBLEM WITH BLACK BOX

I HAVE A BLACK BOX CONNECTED TO MY TV IN THE LIVING ROOM AND IT'S WORKING FINE. I WAS GIVEN ANOTHER TV FOR MY BEDROOM SO I PURCHASED ANOTHER BLACK BOX. I WENT THROUGH ALL THE PROCEDURE AND IT WAS SETTING UP FINE CONNECTING TO MY ROUTER NOT A PROBLEM. IT THEN GAVE ME MY 6 DIGIT CODE WHICH I ENTERED INTO MY COMPUTER.  IT CAME UP SAYING ' THERE HAS BEEN A PROBLEM PLEASE TRY AGAIN '  WHICH I DID SEVERAL  TIMES WITH SEVERAL DIFFERENT CODES BUT JUST GOT SAME RESPONSE. I HAVE BEEN ON NOWTV CHAT WITH A FEW DIFFERENT PEOPLE BUT THEY DON'T SEEM TO BE ABLE TO HELP ME. 

I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY NOWTV  ARE REFUSING TO ACCEPT THE CODE THAT THEY THEMSELVES HAVE GIVEN ME.  CAN ANYONE HELP ME PLEASE.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@KIZZYBOO3 

Speak to staff via live chat. Which can be accessed by clicking “chat online” within the green box, don’t hit “get help quicker” as this is a bot.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint

Or by emailing support using the address from the below picture.

gavs82008_0-1672676483789.jpeg

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@KIZZYBOO3 

Speak to staff via live chat. Which can be accessed by clicking “chat online” within the green box, don’t hit “get help quicker” as this is a bot.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint

Or by emailing support using the address from the below picture.

gavs82008_0-1672676483789.jpeg

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
KIZZYBOO3

THANK YOU FOR YOUR REPLY. I HAVE TRIED THE LIVE CHAT WITH STAFF SEVERAL TIMES BUT THEY DON'T SEEM TO BE ABLE TO HELP ME. HOWEVER I WILL TRY WITH THE EMAIL ADDRESS YOU HAVE PROVIDED. MUCH APPRECIATED. 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @KIZZYBOO3 

There could be a number of reasons why the six digit activation code isn't working.

If you type something like six digit code in the NOW Community search box there should be a few threads with different suggestions to try.

Or there could be some sort of technical error NOW end which they need to fix.

RoyB
Legend

@KIZZYBOO3 

Could you please set your caps lock off?

All capitals on an internet forum is SHOUTING, and I am sure you don’t mean to be.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.