cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Oops something went wrong

Hi, I can't log in to my account on the website or via my now tv box. I recently changed my password and went through process of setting up a new password. All seemed to be accepted but when I tried to log in on the website I got the "oops something went wrong" message. The same thing happened when I tried to log in on the now tv box.

Does this mean my account is locked and I need to ring customer service?

TIA

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

This may or may not be the reason.

youdoodle-2020-06-04T18-29-52Z.jpg

Though since i took this screen shot at 18.30 this evening the message has been removed from the NowTV website suggesting it might have been resolved.

If you can't still log in post back here and i will give you an email address to get in contact with NowTV.

View solution in original post

15 REPLIES 15
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

This may or may not be the reason.

youdoodle-2020-06-04T18-29-52Z.jpg

Though since i took this screen shot at 18.30 this evening the message has been removed from the NowTV website suggesting it might have been resolved.

If you can't still log in post back here and i will give you an email address to get in contact with NowTV.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ah that must have been it as I've logged in successfully now. 

Thank you 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Unable to sign into Windows 10 app. Deleted cache and the app re-installed and it still says somethings not right. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cannot sign in or access the tv app. My sports pass had been extended but I get the passes page only when trying to access the tv app

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here...all afternoon and now evening?

The dreaded = Oops something went wrong

Sorry, something went wrong at our end, please refresh this page to continue.

I'm running Windows 8.1/PC no app just trying to use internet access for my NOW TV account.

Nightmare!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, Did you manage to get this working as I am having the same problem.  I am so disappointed with my contract with NowTV which I am unable to activate after I've done the setup for the firestick.  I've tried about 30 times now and so fed up.  

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Have you resolved this problem? Been trying for 2 days now?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

No I never resolved it because NOW TV's entire customer service is even less than useless.

I had to buy a Roku stick .

I will never ever recommend NOW TV and I won't be renewing my subscription.

Even their website is like a pensioner on walking sticks, so unstable it could crash at any moment.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, I'm having the above problem and cannot set up NowTV on my TV via the firestick.  I have entered 30 activation codes now. Is there an email address that you can send me please.