cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Oops something went wrong. We are working on it.

I purchased one of these sticks with a months worth sky sports and worked for a few days and now I get this oops something’s gone wrong message.

i can only access Nowtv website from my mobile phone to complain when the WiFi is off so does anyone think this could be linked? 

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Icesports

Does any of your other devices in your house work over WiFi from your router?

I would try a reboot on both your router and nowtv stick by switching off the power to them for 30 seconds.

Who is your Internet provider? 

0 Thanks
Highlighted

My router is Nowtv
0 Thanks
Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Icesports

Are the three green light showing on the front of the router or if you have the older router is the smiley face green ?

If not, see if pressing the reset button on the back of the hub router for 10 secs makes any difference and make sure the rj11 cable is plugged into both the router and BT telephone socket.

Should the above not work, then the nowtv broadband team will need to carry out further checks & test your telephone line, where you will need to phone them.

You will find their telephone number by going to My Account on here, select Orders & Appointments where if you click on the drop down arrow below live date a telephone should appear on screen to call.

0 Thanks
Highlighted

I got home and it just started working. Never touched it so must be something their end. Cheers all
0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

I did a factory reset now I get a code to input on the web site but I just get oops something went wrong please refresh this page so cant get anything on the box 

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

I did that now absolutely nothing inbox just a code to input

0 Thanks