cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Oops something went wrong. We are working on it.

Box was working fine, and still is for all other apps. If I try to go into anything on Now TV it comes up with the "Oops something went wrong -please try later".

Have tried switching off and back on... Do not want to revert to a factory reset as will lose all the other apps.

Logged with tech support but no reply.....

Any ideas?

4 REPLIES 4
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Sometimes a rogue IP address on your router may cause this.

If you switch the power off to your router for about 30 minutes, the router should then acquire a new IP address automatically.

Worth a try if you can live with no Internet for 30 mins.

Also, i would double check that your bank card details on your nowtv account is up to date.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks. It has only been happening since I came back after the holidays and it was switched off then for several days but I will try that again.

Will also double check bank details.....

Anonymous User
Not applicable
You are a prince among men (or a princess among women!!)

Switched the router off overnight. Reconnected this morning and all is well

Why do Now TV not have this as a solution on their FAQ... and more importantly why do their Tech Support not suggest It?? As I said there loss as I was going to buy a month sports pass but too late now.....

Thanks again...
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've suddenly started similar too, mines "Sorry, there was an error in the player". Trying to watch the City vs Liverpool match and can barely get through 30 seconds without it popping up.