cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Oops something went wrong. We are working on it.

Reading here looks like a number of people are getting this issue but there don't seem to be a resolution.

I recently purchased 2 NowTV sticks and both have the same issue. I get an error whenever I select anything from the homescreen/ TV guide - "Oops something went wrong. We are working on it." All the apps under My Apps appear to work fine.

Strange I received 2 faulty sticks. I have tried all suggestions in previous posts, does anyone have any idea if I can resolve this issue.

I logged this with technical support but they have failed to respond to my issue.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV have now closed my support case concluding that they have tried all troublshooting steps and that the 2 sticks are faulty and should be returned under warranty.

In case someone else is trouble shooting further issues there are a couple of hidden menus that can be accessed via these commands -

Press these buttons on your remote control:

Menu 1 -

Home x5
Rewind x3
Fast Forward x2

Menu 2 -

Home x5
Fast Forward x1
Play x1
Rewind x1
Play x1
Fast Forward x1

View solution in original post

27 REPLIES 27
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Mines been the same for 3 days now. I can't even watch the apps. I'm having to watch dvds which is ridiculous as I have paid for now tv

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Have you tried switching the power off to your router for 20 minutes to see if that clears the error message on your nowtv box or stick ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hello...... Yes..... I have been trying to fix this for 3 days, I've tried resetting everything. I've even had everything switched off one day while I was at work to see if that would fix it....... Nothing
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

How about full factory reset on your box or stick, where i am assuming you are not using any VPN service on your router ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I have already tried that.....
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Don't know what else to suggest, apart from speak to live chat or possibly take or send the nowtv device back to Retailer you bought it from and ask for a replacement.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I did that now absolutely nothing inbox just a code to input

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I did a factory reset now I get a code to input on the web site but I just get oops something went wrong please refresh this page so cant get anything on the box