cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mentor

Re: Oops something went wrong. We are working on it.

Yes it has latest firmware.
0 Thanks
Highlighted
NOW TV Team
NOW TV Team

@CarlOwen wrote:
Yes it has latest firmware.

Hmm, extremly strange @CarlOwen Any other streaming service have this problem no? Do you have the QoS settings on your routers software at all? It may help with prioritizng streaming thus eradicating any issues with the box and the network.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Mentor

Now TV have now closed my support case concluding that they have tried all troublshooting steps and that the 2 sticks are faulty and should be returned under warranty.

In case someone else is trouble shooting further issues there are a couple of hidden menus that can be accessed via these commands -

Press these buttons on your remote control:

Menu 1 -

Home x5
Rewind x3
Fast Forward x2

Menu 2 -

Home x5
Fast Forward x1
Play x1
Rewind x1
Play x1
Fast Forward x1

View solution in original post

0 Thanks
Highlighted

Hi everyone, new member here,

I am so fed up with now tv error message, oops, we are working on it, they are clearly not and whyis it only the the passes i pay for? grr.

0 Thanks
Highlighted

Mines been the same for 3 days now. I can't even watch the apps. I'm having to watch dvds which is ridiculous as I have paid for now tv

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Ocky9279

Have you tried switching the power off to your router for 20 minutes to see if that clears the error message on your nowtv box or stick ?

0 Thanks
Highlighted

Hello...... Yes..... I have been trying to fix this for 3 days, I've tried resetting everything. I've even had everything switched off one day while I was at work to see if that would fix it....... Nothing
0 Thanks
Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Ocky9279

How about full factory reset on your box or stick, where i am assuming you are not using any VPN service on your router ?

0 Thanks
Highlighted

I have already tried that.....
0 Thanks
Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Ocky9279

Don't know what else to suggest, apart from speak to live chat or possibly take or send the nowtv device back to Retailer you bought it from and ask for a replacement.

0 Thanks