cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Oops something went wrong. We are working on it.

Hi

I have recently got a Now Tv box. All the apps work normally including the NowTv app but when I try and access a show from the home screen or from the Best of catch up screen the error message 'opps something went wrong. we are working on it.' keeps coming up. Is this accepted as normal or is there some way to sort it out?

Thanks in advanced for any  help!

15 REPLIES 15
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Have you tried a reboot on the box by switching off at the power mains to see if that resolves it ?

Worth a go if you haven't tried it yet.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've tried that a few times, still the same :-l

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

What happens if you go into the NowTV app via pressing the NowTV button on your remote control (bottom left) and then select your show ?

Will any of the shows start playing or you get the same error message ?

How about things like BBC iplayer selecting the app in the My App section will that play ?

Edit - I think your first post confirms that they work, if i have read your post correctly the issue is accessing content on the homepage.

Going back to your question, then no that error message should not pop up if everything is working right.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@schnapps

Programs work on the NowTv app but not on the home screen. All the other apps - BBC iPlayer etc work as well.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Has the error message on the homepage only recently happened or has it been there from day one when you first setup the box ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@schnapps

Been there since I set the box up (only yesterday 21/06/2016).

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Just checked my NowTV box and it seems to be working fine.

Not sure if there is a temporary glitch on your box and it might clear itself in another few hours ?

Hopefully other forum members can assist you, and maybe in the meantime use the apps on the box which you say are working ok to watch your shows has a temporary measure.

Post back here if the fault doesn't clear itself overnight. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@schnapps

This fault has not cleared overnight. I have done a factory reset again to see if this may work but it persists.

😕

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

A hard factory reset pushing a pin in the reset hole for 30 seconds on the back of the box was going to be my next suggestion if you posted back again here today.

I am assuming accessing NowTV content directly via the NowTV app is still working fine and the issue is still access via the home page ?