cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Oops! Viewing has stopped as you're streaming simultaneous...

Hi. I bought a Boost pass to enable me to watch on 3 devices. I've tried several times but can't seem to use my Nowtv box as the 3rd device, however, I was able to use my phone instead.

Any ideas why?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Did you buy the Boost Pass from your account on the NowTV website in the last 3 hours ?

If so, try signing out and back in on your main NowTV playback device NowTV App (under My Account) to see if that triggers the Boost Pass with three simultaneous streams at once.

Also i am assuming you are not using a Chromecast (unless casting to the Chromecast first) where the Mobile Casting device and Chromecast might count has two streaming devices.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Did you buy the Boost Pass from your account on the NowTV website in the last 3 hours ?

If so, try signing out and back in on your main NowTV playback device NowTV App (under My Account) to see if that triggers the Boost Pass with three simultaneous streams at once.

Also i am assuming you are not using a Chromecast (unless casting to the Chromecast first) where the Mobile Casting device and Chromecast might count has two streaming devices.

RoyB
Legend

Also i am assuming you are not using a Chromecast (unless casting to the Chromecast first) where the Mobile Casting device and Chromecast might count as two streaming devices.

Wow, I thought I had a device that didn’t work. You mean the Chromecast hiatus should be regarded as me havIng two devices that don’t work? 😛

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for this suggestion. Logging out of my Nowtc box and then logging back in did resolve the issue, thanks