cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Nowtv box

Just connected my box setup all ok, went online to add user/PW details, now it's not letting me go any further, contact Help Team, no Email no, live chat, no phone number, what's going on?.... Contact us is a joke, just fire,s you round in a circle with no help?
0 Thanks
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: Nowtv box

@Anonymous User  You have to search for Help article first.  Then if the article doesn't help you, you will get the contact options.

So you could try this article: http://help.nowtv.com/article/Troubleshooting-NOW-TV-Box-and-Roku  and if that doesn't help you, there's a green Contact Us button at the bottom.

If this has solved your issue please mark this as an accepted solution.

Those little green stars by my name mean that I'm a Community Contributor - not Now TV staff. I just try to help out if I can.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User  You have to search for Help article first.  Then if the article doesn't help you, you will get the contact options.

So you could try this article: http://help.nowtv.com/article/Troubleshooting-NOW-TV-Box-and-Roku  and if that doesn't help you, there's a green Contact Us button at the bottom.

If this has solved your issue please mark this as an accepted solution.

Those little green stars by my name mean that I'm a Community Contributor - not Now TV staff. I just try to help out if I can.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Nothing I have seen works,it's more something to do with having a Sky account as well? How do you get Help, as the Contact us is no Help at all, give,s you no Contact details of any kind?
0 Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Do Nowtv have any kind of contact or not still not working?????
0 Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

If you follow @DarylM instructions above you will get to live chat.

Thanks

Andy

0 Thanks