cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Nowtv box won't register to existing account

Hi everyone, I purchased a black nowtv box last Saturday from Currys. I already have an account on which I pay for sports and entertainment. I tried to link the box to my existing account but I get a message that's something along the lines of "Oops, something went wrong at our end, please refresh this page to continue" and when I refresh it just brings me back to the same page. I've been in the online chat with Nowtv atleast 7 times and they seem to have no idea how to solve it. I was told on Saturday that the tech team would be in touch by email but I haven't heard anything. Also the box came with free passes that I wasn't really interested in, so when it didn't work I created a new email and account and used all the passes to see if that was the reason it wouldn't link to my account but it still doesn't work. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks Dan. 

12 REPLIES 12
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've just received an email from Nowtv. They've told me to go ahead and return the box back to Currys. Hopefully I can just get a refund as I can't see a new one being any different to this one. I guess I'll have to find a different way to watch the sports in HD.

Thanks Dan. 

nowswaish
Scholar 3

Just a thought. How many devices are registered on your account?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have 3 devices registered on my account and 3 empty slots. Also I haven't changed or added any in months so it says at the top you can add 2 devices or swap 3 this month. (Or something along those lines)

Thanks Dan.