cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

NowTV box updated to 10.5.3 Build 4094

I have just updated my NowTV box from 10.0.3 b4091 to 10.5.3 b4094.

I'm trying to find out what the changes are.

Can anyone help?

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

NOW like a lot of other companies will not divulge what a new firmware / software incorporates.

I received this latest version number a few days ago and didn't notice anything obvious from a quick test on my NOW box (so my best guess it fixes a number of bugs).

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

NOW like a lot of other companies will not divulge what a new firmware / software incorporates.

I received this latest version number a few days ago and didn't notice anything obvious from a quick test on my NOW box (so my best guess it fixes a number of bugs).

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I got your PM (thanks).

I don't know why you can't reply on the Community Forum, where when i click on the reply button on the bottom of any of the post boxes it allows me to open a new box to type into with my reply message.

If i have time on either Sunday or Monday i will spend a little more time on my NOW box which has the latest update to see if there is anything new or any improvements with the GUI etc etc (nothing stood out having a quick glance).

Currently in another room in my house using the Amazon Fire Stick watching the football.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I don't know if NOW have added some additional horizontal grid rows on the NOW Home Screen page or they was there before.

Also i don't go into the Apps Store on the NOW box that often and definitely don't check Kids stuff, but Happy Kids 1 and Happy Kids 2 looks new to me (unless i have missed them in the past).

Nothing else looks any different with regards to the GUI from what i can tell.

I haven't really watched much stuff on the NOW box in the last two weeks where i have been constantly watching Sky News though the box TV Guide.

if i do come across anything else i will obviously post back here.