cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

NowTV account not available

Hi. 

My nowtv internet got cut off on Sunday. I got it back up straight away. Since then my now tv account on my black box says not available ( it is working on phone app) all other apps on the box work such as bbc, ITV netflix etc. I have uninstalled and reinstalled, restarted, disconnected, logged out. Noting seems to work. Now tv said it is a tv issue now after 3 days say it is broadband issue. Please help. 

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Mine is doing exactly the same! I have tried everything! No help online neither. Poor technical support

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have had a new stick sent out and it is still doing the same thing. They don't seem to know why. Have you fixed it?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

my dongle keeps saying not available for a day , then works for a while , then not available again

what can I do ?

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

my dongle keeps saying not available for a day , then works for a while , then not available again

what can I do ?

Hi @Anonymous User 

now he's an issue I haven't seen in awhile occasionally now TV hardware will fall out of sync with a nowTV account . Usually this would be resolved with a soft reset of the nowTV hardware

Go to settings > system > power > system restart

This doesn't work a factory reset may be required

Hope this helps . 😀 If it doesn't do post back and I'll tell you how to do a factory reset

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now tv not available try later