cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
StressednowTV
Advocate

NowTV account not available

Hi. 

My nowtv internet got cut off on Sunday. I got it back up straight away. Since then my now tv account on my black box says not available ( it is working on phone app) all other apps on the box work such as bbc, ITV netflix etc. I have uninstalled and reinstalled, restarted, disconnected, logged out. Noting seems to work. Now tv said it is a tv issue now after 3 days say it is broadband issue. Please help. 

Labels (1)
0 Thanks
5 Replies
KaySaints
Mentor

Re: NowTV account not available

Mine is doing exactly the same! I have tried everything! No help online neither. Poor technical support

0 Thanks
StressednowTV
Advocate

I have had a new stick sent out and it is still doing the same thing. They don't seem to know why. Have you fixed it?

0 Thanks
besset
Advocate

my dongle keeps saying not available for a day , then works for a while , then not available again

what can I do ?

0 Thanks
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@besset wrote:

my dongle keeps saying not available for a day , then works for a while , then not available again

what can I do ?

Hi @besset 

now he's an issue I haven't seen in awhile occasionally now TV hardware will fall out of sync with a nowTV account . Usually this would be resolved with a soft reset of the nowTV hardware

Go to settings > system > power > system restart

This doesn't work a factory reset may be required

Hope this helps . 😀 If it doesn't do post back and I'll tell you how to do a factory reset

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
0 Thanks
DaveB4
Advocate

Now tv not available try later

0 Thanks