cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Mentor

Re: NowTV Won't Load

I only got a response from now tv after filing 2 complaints via different methods. Both came back with the standard stuff about checking broad band is working and wife us connected, so they obviously didn't read what I was saying. After back and forth with them they said try signing out of my account and back in on the stick. Not sure how I would do this anyway but by then the issue had resolved itself

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

I tried through search app .it lets me on then chucks me out  

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

I also have this issue going on 5 days can't get any help or response from Now TV very frustrating.

Have tried all steps factory reset etc then will work for 2 mins then back to the problem.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Scholar

Hi @SheilaHalliday 

is it the same if you use the search dialogue / app and NOT the NowTV app

i.e. do not open the NowTV app.

its not as convenient as you cant browse but if you know what you want to watch, use search to find it - it will say subscription required, click it and you should be ok to watch and keep saying watch next at the of each episode...... Unless theres a new issue!!

Highlighted
Advocate

What do you mean don't open the app its on my box automatically starts 

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

Hi sorry understood now if I search for a program it works. 

How do I watch live programs 

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Scholar

@SheilaHalliday  Works on mine by using TV guide app: again do not load nowtv app first

I have a Roku based box not a stick so can only assume it's the same.

Ade

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

I have tried the secret software update hack but I can't even get this to work! When I do it the menu disappears from the left but still just the circles going round.

Apps work fine but blank page with spinning circles on Home, TV guide and Best of Catch-up pages. Can hear the sound of TV channel it got stuck on so clearly still able to stream just can't see anything.

Restarted box, factory reset box, restarted router (using Ethernet so not a wifi signal problem), had both off overnight, checked all physical cables. Checked time settings and software updates. 

Nowtv works on phone and now tv app works fine too! Been 4 days now

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

I’m having the same issue , is there a fix?

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

Have been experiencing same problem for days now.

Surely must be a resolution to this.

0 Thanks