cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

NowTV Won't Load

Hi, I've had issues for the last 24 hours watching NowTV on both my black box and Roku box. The home screen on the black box is just spinning circles and when I go to NowTV through my apps, it opens briefly and crashes on both players. I've done factory resets and software updates but nothing has worked, and while I understand the circumstances there is no support available at all. The fact that it's both players means I'm thinking the issue is NowTV not the boxes- all other apps are working, and NowTV is working on my phone. Please help!

55 REPLIES 55
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yep, same problem on now TV stick. App on TV works fine but not on the stick which I prefer as voice control. All apps on the stick work fine until you open My TV on the Now TV app then it crashes. After that even the main homescreen won't load. Not internet related

Anonymous User
Not applicable

My nowtv takes ages to load on tv but wont allow me to access any of the saved programs in mytv but is all accessible on the app it's so frustrating 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This is exactly the issue I have with mine. 

Only thing that I have found is to reset network settings when I reconnect I get the home page once but then it disappears. 

Would love some help with this as no other TV available during lockdown now. 

I have just cancelled a sports pass and this loss of TV coincides with it. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yep same issue. Loads for a second then goes back to the main menu. Done resets and all other apps and devices are working. No help online, hopefully it will get fixed. At least it seems to be a system failure rather than just me!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Have you tried using the search option? That has worked for me

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Good evening all we have been the same for about 14 days now. We have a black box as well as two sticks and they have all stopped working at the same time. We have reset the wifi. Also done a factory reset on the box and sticks but that hasnt worked. We have also checked our internet connection thats all working. I am glad its not just us that is having this issue. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User have you tried to play programs using the search app.

I.e. do not load the nowtv app. Use search to find programs or films and then watch directly..... Does this work for you. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have had this same problem on the box for last 2 days,  tried reset soft and hard, nothing.  You can search for programs,  but what about live tv? 

Has anyone got an actual fix? 

Also, can you go back to a previous version of the software?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’m having the same issue , is there a fix?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Have been experiencing same problem for days now.

Surely must be a resolution to this.