cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Mentor

Re: NowTV Won't Load

This solution has worked for me. Thanks so much! Now I can use my stick for movies and apps and not have to keep switching to my xbox! Hopefully nowtv/sky will sort this when isolation ends

Highlighted

Thank You for this fix.  😁😁

Highlighted

Yep same issue. Loads for a second then goes back to the main menu. Done resets and all other apps and devices are working. No help online, hopefully it will get fixed. At least it seems to be a system failure rather than just me!

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Mentor

Have you tried using the search option? That has worked for me

Highlighted
Scholar

On the other hand don't you think the app on the Xbox is actually better. I'm thinking of getting the latest Roku 4k branded box or stick but the now branded Roku 3 is ok. Apart from the odd extra add the Xbox seems better!!

And the app actually loads so I don't have to go to search 🙂 am I contradicting myself.  🙂

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

Good evening all we have been the same for about 14 days now. We have a black box as well as two sticks and they have all stopped working at the same time. We have reset the wifi. Also done a factory reset on the box and sticks but that hasnt worked. We have also checked our internet connection thats all working. I am glad its not just us that is having this issue. 

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Scholar

@Smada have you tried to play programs using the search app.

I.e. do not load the nowtv app. Use search to find programs or films and then watch directly..... Does this work for you. 

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

I have had this same problem on the box for last 2 days,  tried reset soft and hard, nothing.  You can search for programs,  but what about live tv? 

Has anyone got an actual fix? 

Also, can you go back to a previous version of the software?

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

Hello mine does exactly the same.did you fix yours? Wondering if I buy another now tv stick will it solve this problem? Many thanks 

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Scholar

Hi @Loopy2 

im no expert in this (dont work for NowTV) but i do not think buying a new stick will solve this

Save your money!!

The issue seems to be down to the NowTV app

i have the same issue on 2 (of the same model) Roku based Now TV black boxes.

This seems to be the same as with the stick based hardware

I have the Now app on Xbox and it does not have the issue - now app works as it should

Now works perfectly for streaming on the 2 x Roku based boxes AS LONG AS I START THE PROGRAM FROM SEARCH AND NOT THE NOW TV APP

It seems Now TV need to sort out the App or something at their end.

Customer service at NowTV is not available, useless and non-existent!!

Thanks to this community for finding the partial fix of using the search app instead of the now tv app.

0 Thanks