cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now tv small box - app related question

Hi,

Somehow my 10 year old daughter has managed to download 3 apps to her now tv box (she denies this accusation! but no one uses it other than her! lol)  I have tried to delete these apps but failing miserably do you know how to do this please?

Thank you very much. AK

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Saint1976
Elite 3

@Anonymous User I've just retired my black box so trying to remember from memory how to delete apps.

If my aging brain has it right, on the home screen press the back arrow to open the menu on the left, go to app store, find the app you want to delete in the relevant section, press ok on that app and it should then give you a list of options 'go to app', 'information' and 'remove app'.

Click on remove app and you might get a confirmation box, click ok and that should be it.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Saint1976
Elite 3

@Anonymous User I've just retired my black box so trying to remember from memory how to delete apps.

If my aging brain has it right, on the home screen press the back arrow to open the menu on the left, go to app store, find the app you want to delete in the relevant section, press ok on that app and it should then give you a list of options 'go to app', 'information' and 'remove app'.

Click on remove app and you might get a confirmation box, click ok and that should be it.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you very much, i will give that a go!  

If you're a 76 baby you're not old lol