cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now tv never works Friday Saturday Sunday

Does anyone else have my problem? Now TV never works properly if at all at the weekend. 

8 REPLIES 8
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User I was using mine via a Roku device today. What device are you trying to use. What device(s) are you trying to access Now on? What error messages are you getting?
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Just attached to the tv. Works perfectly Monday-Thursday then not at all on the weekend.No message just a constant circle going round and round trying to connect 
Legend 5
Legend 5
@Anonymous User have you tried a different device for example on your mobile ?
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Yes I have and it works, however that’s not really the point. Pay for 3 devices and ok on tv all week, but unable to watch a film as a family st the weekend, or indeed catch up on anything. Just thought I was paying for a 7 day service and unable to contact them. Thanks for your help.
chronos0891
Scholar

ITV4 is not available on the NOW Tv APP. It was working fine on Friday, as I had the Tennis on all day from start to finish. But when I went to use it on Saturday, it had vanished?

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@chronos0891 

Have you tried to delete and reinstall the ITV hub app?

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
chronos0891
Scholar

No. ITV4 was working yesterday. ITV4 went missing from the list of ITV channels on the app. The app is working, and others have said ITV4 goes missing at weekends. Thanks for the idea. But I will wait until next week to see if ITV4 reappears. I already have the latest update so this wouldn't work. I have only just bought and started using the NOW Tv stick, which downloaded the latest software during setup.

chronos0891
Scholar

ITV4 reappeared on the ITV app at 1730hrs, 5 July 2021. Streaming Roland Garros on ITV4 now.