cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now tv logged out and will not allow sign in over 1 week!

My now tv boxes have signed out and will not allow sign in on the app or the website. . Oops! An error occurred please try later. . Is this a national problem? Its been over a week and ive gone on chat boxes who say the technical department will email me when its fixed. . Ive factory reset one of the boxes but when it says set up an account/i have an account log in . . I press the button and i get..........oops! An error occured. . Were working on it. . . Ive had no email and i'm paying for a service im not getting. . . HELLLLLLLLPPPPPPP!!!!!
7 REPLIES 7
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User on each put a pin in the hole for about 20 seconds until it totally resets. It will ask you to set it up again.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Didnt work . . . I click on 'ok i have account '
I get sorry something went wrong. Were working in it. . . Next . . Its both boxes. . The problem occured over night. . So it must be a system issue with now tv not my boxes. . We have had box over a year and 1 since christmas. . I am fed up of watching ipayer app . . Someone fix it . . It works for everyone else why should it just stop working for us?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Authentication service unavailable?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

So...similar story, different platform...

Our Samsung TV has just updated the NOW TV app (Smart Hub)...tells us to sign-in again...so we sign in...now it tells us we can't watch anything because we already have 4 devices signed in...

I KNOW!!! One of them WAS that TV! 🙂 

I don't want to remove one of the other three devices to try and add-back the TV, that's a pain - and I shouldn;t have to, it's already on the list.

The other three devices (two old white boxes, one black Smart box) also seemed to have an update this week, but now work OK...

So what's up with the TV? Poorly-tested app update and/or bad device management?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi there, so sorry to bother you , but did you find a solution to your problem? I now seem to have this problem to.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
We had no assistance from now tv at all. Every time we had live chat they said the tech team will be in touch. We tried resetting the box by pushing a pin in it but that lost everything else as we weren’t connected to now tv. It came back (I think) when I reset The router . ..may have been a coincidence
Anonymous User
Not applicable

‘‘Thanks,  that didn’t work for me. Just out of interest you’re not with Virgin media are you?