cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now tv hot working on roku

Hi my now tv not loading or giving me the option to sign in on my roku device, but is working on me phone an my computer any ideas from any1 y this is thanks, says page unavailable tried reset unplugging the box every thing else works on it, nothing wrong with my internet connection thanks. Been a mow TV customer 4, 5 years this is is the 1st problem I've had.

SK

4 REPLIES 4
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I am assuming you are not using any adblocking software like pi-hole for example or a VPN ?

A couple forum members have reported problems accessing the NOW App on the full blown Roku Players, but my Roku Stick seems to be running fine with the NOW App on it.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Forgot to ask did you try deleting the NOW App and try a fresh NOW App from the Roku Channels ?

Also have you tried a forced software update on your Roku Player, by accessing the hidden menu by pressing Home button x 5, FF button x3, then RW button x 2 on the Roku remote to see the secret hidden menu ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi yes did try reset an also unplugging 4 half hour nothing wrong with my
connection but will try the other way ltr when bl home thanks file let you
know
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Another thing that i would check is the clock time on the Roku, just in case the October 31st time change has somehow messed up the NOW App.