cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now tv box wont let me sign in

Hi my NOW TV box will not let me sign in to NOW TV,, it keeps coming up that my user name or password is incorrect,, i have tried changing my password but it still will not let me sign in

5 REPLIES 5
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User when logging in with your user name rather than email, once you get to the password screen scroll to show password before typing your password. It is case sensitive.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi I have checked all the passwords and made sure letters are the right case,, my friend has also tried logging on with her NOW TV account but it still won't work
Legend 5
Legend 5

Ok @Anonymous User@ have you tried resetting the box? There is a pin hole on back to do so. You will need to reset up WiFi on it. It just sounds like it is in a loop. I am assuming of course that neither you nor your friend tried to log in using your email

Can I also check you are trying to use it in UK and have not taken it on holiday overseas with your kids and friend's family.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi yes we are trying to use this in the UK
I tried with my email address but it still dosent work, I will try resetting the box now, thank you very much
Legend 5
Legend 5

Wondered as you are posting early hours of morning each day. Your email address is not your user name. You need to log in with your username.