cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now tv box has not arrived

I received an email offering a free now tv box and placed the order. I had to use another email address to my usual account one as every time I put that in it said you already have an account. Once ordered I received an email with the tracking info dated 15.11.18, to date this just says that Royal Mail have been told that the order is being prepared. I then received an email asking me to give feedback on the recent delivery that I have not received? I have telephoned and been told someone would email, no email. I have tweeted on Twitter. Please can someone sort this out for me and get my box sent out? 

22 REPLIES 22
Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi All, 

Just wanted to let you know that we're very sorry for the delay you have experienced to your Box/Stick delivery. 

We're looking into why this may have happened with orders around the 21st-23rd November. As soon as we have an update we'll let you know. 

Please see @Anonymous User post above for orders made on or after the 29th November. 

Again, I'm very sorry for any inconvenience this has caused. 

Thanks 

Karl 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Karl-F wrote:

Hi All, 

Just wanted to let you know that we're very sorry for the delay you have experienced to your Box/Stick delivery. 

We're looking into why this may have happened with orders around the 21st-23rd November. As soon as we have an update we'll let you know. 

Please see @Anonymous User post above for orders made on or after the 29th November. 

Again, I'm very sorry for any inconvenience this has caused. 

Thanks 

Karl 

There better off doing a charge back as your online team are liers ordered mine the 23rd been told so many different lies I have now gone to my bank to get my money back 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

Same. 

I ordered Nowtv stick and annual passes on the 23rd November. Royal Mail says preparing, still! I've had emails telling me it will be 2-3 working days, plus online chat today informing that their warehouse is out of stock due to unprecendented demand and did not have a date for getting more stock in.........it was Black Friday, they had plenty of warning!

Quick to take my payment of £109 though! Not impressed at all. 

Yet they are still available to purchase online!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I ordered 22nd Nov. They have lied about everything 

I have spent hours on the chat with dishonest people

Furious is not the word

Anonymous User
Not applicable

What number did you call?  I have only been able to do a online chat.  Its drving me mad!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

22nd Nov I placed my order I like you am fuming. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am totally at a loss as to where I go from here. Order and paid for a stick 23rd Nov. Nothing delivered. Can't talk to anybody by telephone.Royal Mail tracker gives a totally non answer. I am 74 years old and the money I have paid I can not afford to lose. PLEASE CAN ANYBODY HELP ME . 

@Anonymous User wrote:

22nd Nov I placed my order I like you am fuming. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This entire process has been a nightmare. I literally just want my money back.. I too like everyone else ordered on the 23rd.. and haven't received a thing! The online chat is INFURIATING. If they were having supply issues they should have told us this PRE-PURCHASE. NOT HAPPY AT ALL. AND AT A LOSS WITH WHAT TO DO?????? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

This entire process has been a nightmare. I literally just want my money back.. I too like everyone else ordered on the 23rd.. and haven't received a thing! The online chat is INFURIATING. If they were having supply issues they should have told us this PRE-PURCHASE. NOT HAPPY AT ALL. AND AT A LOSS WITH WHAT TO DO?????? 

Contact your bank I have, they will send you charge back paperwork so you can get your money back

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Even if I paid with  a debit card?