cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now tv box has not arrived

I received an email offering a free now tv box and placed the order. I had to use another email address to my usual account one as every time I put that in it said you already have an account. Once ordered I received an email with the tracking info dated 15.11.18, to date this just says that Royal Mail have been told that the order is being prepared. I then received an email asking me to give feedback on the recent delivery that I have not received? I have telephoned and been told someone would email, no email. I have tweeted on Twitter. Please can someone sort this out for me and get my box sent out? 

22 REPLIES 22
Anonymous User
Not applicable

N the same boat with my now tv stick and passes, I'm getting the same notification when I log onto royal mail. Did you find out anymore info on your delivery? Finishing it difficult to contact NOW tv

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having the exact same.problem! I ordered on 23/11/18.. the chat bots just keep telling me to wait???? My royal tracker also has been saying the same for over a week :((

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same. 

I ordered Nowtv stick and annual passes on the 23rd November. Royal Mail says preparing, still! I've had emails telling me it will be 2-3 working days, plus online chat today informing that their warehouse is out of stock due to unprecendented demand and did not have a date for getting more stock in.........it was Black Friday, they had plenty of warning!

Quick to take my payment of £109 though! Not impressed at all. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am the same.  Ordered 23rd a Stick with 12 moths entertainment and movies.  Would be great deal if i had received it.  Tracking just saying 'We are expecting it'  and 'sender preparing item'

No change from Friday 23rd evening at 8.17pm!

Been on the chat to them so mant times over the last 10 days.  Very fustrating.  I wonder how many more are still waiting.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Shouldn't have allowed us to order if they where out of stock!! I'm annoyed because if I had known I would have just bought the passes...I don't really need a stick and now I'm over £100 out of pocket and having to pay monthly subscription in the mean time! The fact they don't even have the curtosey to email us speaks volumes!

@Anonymous User wrote:

Same. 

I ordered Nowtv stick and annual passes on the 23rd November. Royal Mail says preparing, still! I've had emails telling me it will be 2-3 working days, plus online chat today informing that their warehouse is out of stock due to unprecendented demand and did not have a date for getting more stock in.........it was Black Friday, they had plenty of warning!

Quick to take my payment of £109 though! Not impressed at all. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I was told originally, when I noticed the royal mail tracker had not been updated, that the stick had been lost in transit and they would resend urgently.  I received no confirmation email or tracking after this, so I contacted again.  They reasured me it was all on its way!!! Then I contacted again, as I had not comunication, to be told that it had not been lost, but in fact had not even left NOW TV.

I then however receive an email on Saturday saying "Thank you for contacting now TV bla bla bla....We have successfully placed an order for the replacement NOW TV stick.  You will receive the now TV stick in 3 - 5 business days"...ect

I replied asking for them to provide me with a tracking number.  When i did not get a reply email, I got back on chat and got a load of bull from them yet again. I keep asking for a refund, but they keep skirting around the question!  Send the stick or give me back MY money!!!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same boat ordered 23 never heard so many different stories from the online chat.

i have started charge back procedures today to get my money back as also refusing point blank to issue a refund can post chat here if anyone is interested 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now tv stick also promised by 23rd Nov and not arrived. Royal mail says they are preparing package. Nowtv what are you playing at? Taking our money £109 and nother delivering the goods.  Also this is the only way I could find to contact you. .... all emails no reply why?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User

Hello!!

Thanks for getting in touch with us regarding this issue, please be assured NOW TV technical department are currently investigating the deliveries of these Boxes/Sticks

If you have ordered on or after 29th November please see this article for updates: https://help.nowtv.com/article/when-will-i-get-my-now-tv-order