cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now tv and broadband

So I have recently signed up to now tv and broadband. 

I assumed I would get a box that connects to the tv along with the broadband. 

I have the broadband box but not been given a box that I can connect to the tv so I can watch it on my tv and not my phone! I have paid for a kids pass for my child to watch on the tv. 

I cant find a contact number for nowtv. What do I do? Do I have to pay separately for a box to connect it to my tv. Maybe I’m being stupid but I’m now a single mum on my own and have no idea how this works. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

The NowTV Broadband deals don't come supplied with a NowTV streaming box or stick where you need to provide them yourself or purchase them separately.

With NowTV Broadband the only hardware you get is the Hub Router. 

See if you own any suitable supported devices from the link below (click the green down arrows next to the different categories to expand the on screen information).

https://help.nowtv.com/article/what-devices-can-i-use-to-watch-now-tv 

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I also fell for this I paid thinking I would get a TV box but I haven't it's back advertising

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I also fell for this I paid thinking I would get a TV box but I haven't it's bad advertising

RoyB
Legend

Hi @Anonymous User 

NowTV would be most concerned if some of their advertising gave the false impression that you would get a TV box 😱

Can you please give a reference to the advertisement or description that you saw which gave you this impression, so that it can be speedily corrected?

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.