cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV username/password not registering

Hi need help been trying for last two days to activate Now TV box keeps saying it doesn’t recognise username or password have the app on my phone works perfectly. Getting annoyed I’ve reset box I’ve changed details a few times and still nothing any help would be much appreciated
4 REPLIES 4
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. Open up the NOW TV app on your phone and go to the My Account screen and check the username you are signed in with to make sure his is the same username you are trying to sign into your box with.

Also if your password has any special characters in, it's recommended to change to one with just letters and numbers, as this has been known to cause an issue for some users.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi thanks for getting back to me done all this everything is right but box still saying incorrect password/username
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Just to check you don't access the Internet via a VPN or have made any changes to your Internet connection to make it look as if you are not in the UK (eg someone in the household watches Netflix USA) as these will interfere with the box (if you can access fine on your mobile should be OK).

Also are you a UK customer or an ROI customer?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I’m a uk customer my children have Netflix but uk version on I pads.